Supervision over the use of formwork and scaffolding. Full tracking of leases and their billing.
The solution allows managing leased elements on a construction site with an interface for the formwork coordinator, the supplier, and the subcontractors responsible for work on individual sites. During the execution of the work, the system calculates the exact lease costs of all elements currently on site. The solution allows the definition of the construction contract structure in terms of facilities and construction elements.
For structural elements, we maintain technical information on lease rates, bid parameters of the formwork systems supplied for a given structural item, and a summary of the components required for that object. All data is imported from data provided by the formwork system supplier and bid coordinators using spreadsheets. Once the initial data is entered along with the assortment’s contract price lists, initiated is the process of ordering, delivery, and return of formwork elements for each construction element.
The system supports loading operations and checks delivery through an interface available on mobile devices. Through the mobile interface, the subcontractor has access to the construction elements under his responsibility and can independently manage the start of the ordering and returns process, accelerating the circulation of information. The coordinator interface allows full control of leases for the entire contract.
The system generates information about the current stock, changes in stock value, and lease value over time. The coordinator can also define lease withholds during an active lease (e.g., breaks agreed in the contract) which are taken into account at the level of a single construction item. A dedicated supplier portal allows supplier access, enabling operations on orders, delivery declarations, and handling delivery/return complaints. In addition to current data (stock, lease charts), the coordinator receives additional analytics based on supplier bid declarations, with lease adjustment factors and lease settlements. That results in control over the subcontractors’ work, the process of orders and returns, and accurate billing of lease cost with suppliers.
Advantages for the Area Coordinator and Cooperating Teams
- Information about financial settlements with the supplier. Partial payment reports fully reflect reality. Definitions of ancillary cases – lease withholding, transfers between components.
- A detailed division of current costs and comparison with bids/statements for detailed projects.
- Lease charts, lease-adjusted charts against bids, charts, and inventories for facilities and construction elements.
- Analytical reports with work progress and costs for individual facilities.
- Assigning facilities to subcontractors and transferring responsibility to them for meeting deadlines and turnover times. Additional arrangements concerning subcontractors. The process includes order approval.
- Mobile devices supporting loading and checks for deliveries and returns.
- Detailed information on inventory, user responsibilities, and transaction history.
- For the supplier – Dedicated supplier portal for interaction regarding orders/deliveries and claims. Supplier integrated with the platform.
- For the subcontractor – a mobile interface to view objects under their responsibility and information about their inventories.
- For the subcontractor – the ability to realize operations in the system (orders, returns, checks, and complaints) under the supervision of the area coordinator.
Investment Value and Savings
- The cost of billing, calculations, and handling supplier billing previously done manually on a spreadsheet.
- The cost of overruns of budgeted supplier bids by not catching the difference in costs/orders during the project – risk of budget overruns.
- The cost of task coordination time between subcontractors, suppliers, and the area coordinator.
- The costs resulting from failure to adequately handle erroneous/incomplete deliveries, quantity, and quality complaints affect contract performance without accounting for this in lease holdbacks.
- The costs of not supervising subcontractors and extended leases can be optimized in time and cost by having current data on the status and circulation of information.
- The formwork Coordinator – manages the system and coordinates orders, deliveries, and returns. Handles detailed billing with suppliers and keeps an eye on the contract budget. Coordinates subcontractors and monitors their progress. Uses the system as a communication platform for suppliers and subcontractors.
- The formwork user – performs the process of checking deliveries/returns and loading items during returns. Knows his current material status.
- The supplier – provides information on orders directed to him, declares deliveries, and handles information on complaints arising during delivery/return.
- AMAGE Web Desktop Application
- AMAGE Shell Application