Inspection works on-site with the possibility of generating final reports
The solution allows the execution of inspection work for the assembled elements at the construction site or in the constructed building. In the case of the implementation of assembly work for components that, due to the assembly process, require the execution of inspection work for correctness, for example, all cable work requires inspection measurements of the laid cables. The solution allows for efficient and coordinated management of the execution of inspection work using mobile devices so that the entire process is carried out fully digitally.
The work coordinator imports a list of items requiring inspection work. The solution can be integrated with “Assembly Supervision” as one of the stages of performance supervision. In this case, the data is synchronized and executed on one group of objects. For all items, it defines templates for the required inspection work in accordance with the conditions of the standards. The Inspection module has the ability to define inspection questions, measurements, and additional tasks (e.g., photo documentation). After defining necessary activities and the work schedule, the contractors perform the inspection work. If they have badges on components created during the execution of assembly supervision, users get quick access to the necessary work to be done. The system supports them in carrying out the activities using online/offline mobile devices. Helps devices by providing additional documentation to support the connection process/inspection work, such as contextual documentation of electrical connections (terminal strip plan).
All data, including electronic signatures, are transferred to the central system. The automatic generation of final reports is ready to be printed and forwarded with complete documentation to the investor/general contractor. Coordinators receive additional visualizations/reports of the work’s progress and performed by individual brigades activities. That allows for efficient coordination of work and timely execution of activities. The information can be transferred to the assembly supervision module, further speeding up the coordination of the ongoing works.
Advantages for the Coordinator
- Full control over the performed activities, the work schedule, or connected to the process of assemblies supervision of assemblies automating the work order depending on the other work performed.
- Automatic generation of inspection protocols, control over the completeness of documentation, and fully digital circulation of information and activities.
Advantages for the Contractor
- Simple tools for conducting work and recording information according to defined lists.
- Additional elements associated with controlled objects – contextual documentation, history of assembly works.
Investment Value and Savings
- The costs of coordinating work performed manually so far, the time of generating reports, verifying the contractors’ completeness, and coordination.
- The costs of final preparation of the final construction documentation for submission to the investor without aggregate and complete information in the system.
- The costs of corrections and re-inspection work due to the late verification of the inspection work performed.
- Area coordinator – imports object data, defines inspection work templates, determines the work schedule for the contractors, or coordinates this with the assembly supervision module to automate the generation of orders. Verifies the correctness of inspection works, generates reports and monitors progress and data visualization.
- Contractor – with mobile devices performs inspection works and measurements.
- AMAGE Web Application
- AMAGE Shell Mobile access
- AMAGE Fx application – offline use
- Rugged devices – terminal/tablet 10”/6”