Management of the Lease of Warehouse and Production Facilities
The Idea Behind the Solution
Resource management in the context of leasing modern space. We present the possibility of using the AMAGE system in the context of the real estate development companies that provide modern warehouse space.
Construction and Lease of Storage and Production Facilities
The dynamic development of companies operating in Poland affects the warehouse space market. Developers are increasingly preparing for their clients' warehouse and production space. The demand for such real estate will definitely grow.
Management of the Warehouse Parks
Good warehouse property management is crucial. A manager is first and foremost: a contact person, a facility administrator, and an advisor to each tenant. The smooth running of operational processes, including settlements, are tasks that belong to the manager. The tenant should create the best conditions to run and develop their business. It is important to comprehensively organize and take care of the details concerning the efficient functioning of the building, as well as the entire park. Any downtime in the operation of a warehouse park can lead to massive losses, which is why ensuring the good functioning of the entire property, and its maintenance is a priority.
AMAGE Comprehensive Solution
AMAGE Comprehensive Solution
We would like to present a solution designed to manage the lease of warehouse facilities. The use of our software can minimize costs in many areas (e.g. repairs within the park).
The easiest way to illustrate the entire process that AMAGE can handle is to use the following picture.
What Activities Does AMAGE Support in This Area?
- facility maintenance service. That includes areas of service requests, scheduled maintenance, inspections, repair of defects, and technical rounds performed periodically by the manager's staff and tenants.
- Information about the facility's equipment and devices. Equipment's structure, location, technical parameters, history of changes in measured values, all data concerning the equipment's operation, and access to the current documentation - both operational and technical.
- Acquisition of utility consumption data. Making this information available to the management of the staff and tenants. Accounting for utility costs and other measurements required for efficient facility management.
- Management of company finances. Oversee billing of tenants and service teams, reminders, coordination, and control over upcoming payments. Possibility of downloading financial data from external ERP systems.
Advantages on the Manager's Side
- Automation of the process of service requests.
- Possibility of coordination of own activities, the possibility of reporting of activities performed in-service events.
- Access to the system with the use of mobile devices, possible work in offline mode in places .
- Access to the system via mobile devices, possible to work offline in places with no access to the network.
- Access to the dedicated Customer Portal allows for quick response to service requests.
- Access to a dedicated Customer Portal allows for quick response to service requests.
- Full digital circulation of information and activities.
- Full control over equipment (warehouse equipment).
- Control and supervision over settlements with the tenant. Simple billing system.
- Tenants, service teams, the possibility of making reports.
- Payment schedules.