Rental of small equipment and Management of equipment rental from multiple suppliers and among multiple users
The solution allows for the management of the equipment and machinery leased from rental companies to a construction site. This solution is dedicated to coordinators of a particular area on a given construction site/contract. It allows centralized billing of all suppliers using its system along with information integration on the internal circulation of the equipment. The system entitles interaction between the equipment suppliers (regarding delivery declaration and complaints) and the users, who can independently order/return rented equipment with complete control of the coordinator.
The solution is based on a list of assortments available to users, along with a detailed equipment rental price list determined by contracts with suppliers. The coordinator also defines cost areas (sections) used for internal accounting of equipment rental costs. Sections can also include subcontractor companies and subcontractor employees.
After defining the main vocabulary and organizational elements, the work (the process of orders, equipment handovers, deliveries, and returns) can be carried out independently by the coordinator or individual employees. People on the site who decide to start the ordering of equipment, these people take equipment into stock, generate return orders, and return them to the supplier. The coordinator has a supervisory role in this process and monitors/approves the various operations.
Users have complete control over rental time and can transfer devices between each other, which is automatically reflected in changes in cost centers for individual devices. The coordinator receives detailed settlements of leases allowing him to control costs and operations. The system allows multiple suppliers to be covered in one system and billed dynamically based on actual information flow. The service request system further extends the ability to interact with suppliers with the full impact on actual rental costs (rental withholdings due to equipment malfunctions, inspections, etc.). With the help of integration with internal authorization systems and the ability to log in subcontractor users, we get a complete and centralized billing system for equipment and machinery.
Advantages for the Area Coordinator
- Billing of all suppliers in one system.
- Ability to select different suppliers depending on management decisions/costs.
- Orders coordination from system participants for the coordinator – control over the history of defects.
- Settlement of rental costs against suppliers and internal areas (sections, subcontractors).
- Ability to suspend leases and automatic lease suspensions linked to service requests.
- Full control over the current ownership of equipment by the internal users.
Advantages for the Users
- Ability to self-order/return devices for the user – control over their own devices.
- Possibility of transferring devices between users (lending) with the transfer of billing.
- Procedures for checking and returning devices with automatic protocols
- Ability to create service events.
Investment Value and Savings
- The cost of accounting for devices in multi-vendor systems – the time and need to synchronize data with internal data.
- The cost of holding equipment for too long due to the lack of knowledge about its location and ownership.
- The costs of billing individual sections due to lack of transparency about ownership of the equipment at construction sites.
- Rentals coordinator – determines the assortment to be rented, accepts rental requests from users, supervises the rental process, and financially settles the rentals against suppliers and internally according to the criterion of users, cost sections, or subcontractors.
- User of the lease – orders equipment, orders, and accounts for the return of equipment, borrows equipment internally from other users, and has full control over its equipment.
- Supplier – provides information on orders directed to him, declares delivery of equipment, and handles information on complaints arising during delivery/return.
- AMAGE Web application
- AMAGE Shell mobile application