Supervision of the Operation of Production Teams and Execution of Project Contracts
The solution is dedicated to the execution of production work. It provides full monitoring of the work performed and supports organizing the circulation of information in many areas. Such areas include all orders, contracts, and projects, support for supervision, and monitoring of the progress of production work. The area’s coordinator (e.g., the production plant’s manager) receives a tool that allows him to import data from multiple processes (e.g., orders, projects in CAD/CAM applications) into the system and incremental reimports of data during the execution of production work. The system automatically detects all changes in the production process, notifies the user, and provides information about new items, deleted items, and those that have changed their key parameters.
This allows rapid diagnosis of required changes and coordination of those performing the work. It also makes it possible to detect the need for changes in areas that have already been completed. The coordinator, based on production data, can plan/assign work (e.g., assembly) for individual teams. The system supports him in work selection capabilities. The coordinator, further defining the process of tracking production supervision, defines the expected activities performed by employees and the monitored parameters.
Employees with mobile devices and facility badges monitor and report work progress in production facilities and provide information about possible defects and the necessary repair works. The devices work both online and offline, providing information during synchronization/loading. Based on this data, the coordinator receives full information on the production progress and assembly work. He registers all costs and activities in real-time and supports the organization of work in the plant.
The solution has specialized overlays for functional areas such as order management, execution status management, production progress supervision, and assembly monitoring. With the help of this solution, the coordinator gets full information on the work in progress, monitors the progress of the work and the efficiency of the implemented activities on an ongoing basis, and receives a tool to facilitate the reporting of information to senior management. It is possible to launch a dedicated Customer Portal, which allows the customers to report any malfunctions directly. The system has full historical information on completed production work. A fully digital workflow of requests facilitates the coordination of individual teams.
Advantages for the Area’s Coordinator and Participants
- Coordination of information from multiple areas, detection of changes, facilitated changes management during production’s execution.
- Defining any patterns of the assembly supervision process and transferring reporting to employees.
- Current information on progress, work in progress, and performance of work/brigades. Quick detection of inaccuracies.
- Full control over used material and tracking of the material path from delivery to use in specific assemblies. Full traceability,
- Generation of progress, billing, and coordination reports for management.
- Creation of documentation, photo and recording documentation, confirmation of work completion.
- For employees – simple devices and mechanisms for reporting data, getting rid of reporting with Excel cards/sheets, and rewriting data at the end of the day.
Value of Investment and Savings
- The cost of developing daily reports and progress reports over the process using standard paper card/spreadsheet type methods.
- The cost of developing monthly billing reports and their accuracy against actual work.
- The Costs resulting from lost time on coordination between employees and individual teams (e.g., assemblers) when information is outdated or time-delayed.
- Production plant coordinator – defines process data, imports project revisions, verifies changes in production processes, assigns tasks to teams, monitors the progress of production work execution, and generates billings and performance reports.
- Production plant employee – marks objects during the first stages of the project, reports on the progress of the work, and reports additional parameters during the execution of the work used for reporting.
- AMAGE Web Desktop Application
- AMAGE Shell Application
- AMAGE CE Lite application
- Rugged Handheld devices (high-resistance terminals)